TERMS & CONDITIONS
• You must successfully return the product within 21 days of receiving it.
• The product must be in the same condition that you received it.
• If the product has any seals or boxes; these must not be broken or removed.
• The product must not be opened, tried or tested.
If possible; package the item(s) in the original packaging it arrived in (If the original packaging is not available, please use suitable & protective packaging). Post the item back to us at Beauty Therapy Brighton, 544b Falmer Road, Brighton, BN2 6ND If the item is expensive, we recommend using a recorded service. Your return will be processed within 2-4 days of receiving the package. A refund, replacement or credit will then be issued.
• We reserve right to refuse an exchange or refund if the item(s) are not returned to us in a saleable condition, damaged or opened.
• We may except returns outside the given returns period for a store credit. However, we reserve the right to refuse this.• We are unable to accept returns on any nail polishes, hand or body products and make-up
• Items returned are your sole responsibility until they are in our possession. In no instance will we be held liable for the loss of your return.
Faulty Goods & Order Issues
If there is an issue, damage, missing item or fault with any item that has been purchased from us, some of the above terms may not apply; please contact us on 01273 958181 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as the issue, damage or fault has come to your attention. If we believe that the item has been intentionally damaged we reserve the right to refuse the return, and will send the item back to you. When possible, a replacement will be issued via an express delivery service or a full refund will be issued once the return of the faulty item has been received.
If an item has been damaged in transit, please take a clear photograph (if possible) of the damage to the packaging and product. Providing us with a photograph will greatly increase resolution speed. All reports of issue or fault must be reported to us within a reasonable time. Under no circumstance must you dispose of any damaged product before first contacting us. In situations where you are unable to recover the disposed item, we will be unable to arrange a refund or replacement.
If you are unhappy with the way your return of replacement has been handled, please let us know straight away so we can resolve the issue with you. We pride ourselves on our great customer service, and ask that you let us know either by email, at email@example.com or by telephone on 01273 958181.
- Beauty Therapy Brighton runs on an appointment-based system and these go on a first-come-first-serve basis. We advise you book in advance to avoid disappointment. Remember that during the summer months and at Christmas time we do get extremely busy and appointments can go 2-3 weeks in advance (sometimes longer for late nights and weekends). Please do not take it out on our staff if you cannot get an appointment.
- Appointments can be made over the phone (01273 958181), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via our online booking system. Please remember that by booking through email, appointments times given to you may have already been taken by the time you reply, so booking over the phone or online is much more advisable.
- If we cannot fit you in at a suitable time, we can add you to our waiting list and make every effort to book you in in the event of another person cancelling or postponing.
- Upon your first visit to Beauty Therapy Brighton you will be asked to fill in a consultation form including details of medical history, and sign the indemnity statement declaring the answers are true and correct. This is for your own wellbeing, and is essential for any treatments to be carried out. Refusal to fill out and sign a consultation card will result in refusal of treatment.
- Certain treatments may require a second, more specific consultation form to be filled out and signed. This will be kept with your records.
- Certain medical conditions may require further advice and written consent from your GP before some treatments can go ahead. This is for your own wellbeing and while we understand it can be frustrating, please understand that we are looking out for your health and your best interests. Your therapist will offer an alternative treatment where possible, until written consent has been gained. As a professional salon we will not go ahead with any treatment we feel unsuitable until a letter of consent has been gained, and will not accept a signed declaration from yourself as a substitute.
-You can check which medical conditions may limit or restrict one of our treatment by checking our Treatment Advice page.
- Letters of GP consent must be on headed paper, include your full name and consented treatment, and must be signed by your GP personally. Photocopies cannot be accepted, and we will need to retain the letter with your records at the salon. If preferred, we can issue you with a referral letter to take to your GP for their consideration and signature. Referral letters may not be subject to a charge from your GP.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian must fill out and sign the consultation form on behalf of the minor and be present at all times during the treatment.
- Certain treatments may not be suitable for certain age groups and carry their own age limit. If we feel this applies to you, we will offer an alternative treatment where possible.
- Gift cards are valid for twelve months from date of purchase and can be used against any treatments or products. Gift cards cannot be refunded, but any treatments can be swapped - with notice - to other treatments or products if required. Just let us know what you would prefer, and we can settle the difference at your appointment if needed.
- We would greatly appreciate 24 hours notice for cancellations or moved appointment times. Up to 100% of treatment cost may be charged for appointments missed entirely. Treatment packages require full payment at time of booking and require 48 hours notice to cancel or move. Unless 48 hours notice is given, payment will not be refunded.
- If appointments are repeatedly missed or cancelled/rescheduled at late notice, we may ask for full payment upfront at the time of booking to secure any future appointments.
- Online bookings require a refundable deposit.
- Please respect other clients in the salon and be quiet and calm when inside. We provide a relaxing environment in our salon and clients do come here for peace and quiet and to unwind.
- We politely ask that all clients switch their mobile phones and tablets to silent whilst in the salon.
- If you need to bring babies and children to your appointment, we do ask that you be respectful of other clients and do not allow your children to run around and be noisy. Please make sure they sit still calmly and be quiet. We do not advise children are left to wait in reception and ask that children are taken into the room with you. If you're planning to bring a young child or baby with you, please contact use first on 01273 958181 to ensure that we can accommodate you and if necessary, ensure access for buggy's/prams. This access may not always be available unless pre-arranged with us.
- While it is rare for one of our therapists to call in sick, please remember that our therapists sometimes get ill too! In the event of us having to call and reschedule your appointment, every effort will be made to reschedule it in as soon as possible.
- All treatments included in our Treatment Packages must be taken in one single appointment, and not split over several days. Full payment of such packages will be required at time of booking, and all packages require 48 hours notice to cancel or move, otherwise the full payment will not be refunded.
- Treatment Courses: at the time of booking, full payment of the course will be taken, which is non-refundable. Treatment courses must be used within the specified time frame (we will tell you the time frame when enquiring as they do differ). Any treatments outstanding from their specified time frame, or incomplete courses, will not be refunded.
- Certain treatments will require a patch test to be carried out at least 48 hours prior to the appointment. This is for your own wellbeing and is essential, even if you have had that particular treatment at another salon. We will not carry out any treatments requiring a patch test if the patch test has not been done, and will not accept a signed declaration from yourself as a substitute. Certain treatments may be able to go ahead without that particular part of the treatment. You can check if a particular treatment requires a patch test using our Treatment Advice page.
- We try our best to remind all clients of their patch test towards the 48 hours timeframe, but please remember that we are very busy and cannot always keep an eye on timings. All clients will be informed at the time of booking if they need to come for a prior patch test, and are therefore responsible for remembering to come in for one. If we notice you have not had the necessary patch test needed for your treatment to take place, despite us making you aware, and have been unable to contact you, your appointment may be released to another client to avoid a wasted appointment. We will do everything we can to contact you before doing this, so please be sure to answer any voicemails or emails we may have left for you as soon as possible.
- Refund and Re-do Policy. Please note that we do not offer refunds on our services. If you are unhappy in any way, please let us know as soon as possible - preferably before paying for your service and leaving the salon - and we will work with you to rectify the situation. We operate a re-do policy at Beauty Therapy Brighton, which means we may offer to re-do your service for you within a set time scale free of charge if we feel it appropriate. As we have high costs to cover, including product, wages, time and utilities, this is our policy instead of offering a refund. You may be invited back into the salon so we can assess the problem and work with you. Please note that photos may not be accepted due to the difficulty of verifying when they were taken. In the event of us accepting a photo, the original photo information must be present, i.e. the date and time stamp.