- Do not wear heavy make-up for 12 hours
- No swimming, facial waxing or fake tan application for 24 hours
- No sauna, sun beds, or sun exposure. No botox, collagen injections or dermal fillers for 48 hours
- Do not use any anti-aging creams, AHAs, glycolics, retinol, or exfoliating products for 72 hours
AT ALL TIMES
During a course of microdermabrasion SPF 15 minimum must be applied and exposure to UV should be avoided.
Regular moisturiser applications are vital to replenish moisture and prevent the skin from becoming dry and peeling.
If skin feels hot, splash with cold water, pat dry and moisturise regularly with a gentle, hydrating moisturiser.
Skin may appear red after treatment, this is perfectly normal and any redness will generally subside within 72 hours.
- If you have any problems with your treatment please contact us
we recommend a course of 8 treatments. People with acne scarring might need more treatments and we recommend a monthly maintenance treatment after each course has finished to help maintain the results achieved.